2012年11月29日木曜日

【ELLLO】 1079 Bad Jobs

suumary
 Monica and Todd talk about some of the bad jobs they have had before. Todd worked in construction. He hated the work because he working outside,especially when it was cold.Monica worked on orchards when she was young. She hated the jobs because almost everyday she was getting up at five o'clock in the mornig,and getting in her car and then going out of the orchard and then having to pick apples for maybe four or five hours.

other information
  Any fruit are harvested from orchards.
  Construction work  is very dangerous because they stand up to very very high area.

my opinion
 I can sympathy their, because  I've ever been to do bad Jobs. The workplace that I worked before is many the official seal of a company. One of them harassed me nothing reason. Gradually I was hating the office place and the official seal of a company. So I think that person may hate jobs if they have right reason.imageクリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿